We are honored. We are humbled. And, we are more committed than ever to help members of our community evaluate and go solar.
Above all, thank you to property owners who have trusted us to shepherd their solar process. More than 7,000 Repower solar panels smile at the sun today thanks to you.
Thanks too to our parents who raised us, our wives who support us, our children who keep it real, and our friends — be it over a beer or bite, on the tennis courts or golf course, or in the boxing ring or gym — for keeping our egos in check!
And thank you to the dozens of community and nonprofit organizations we collaborate with. Since we have not spent a dime on advertising or marketing — and we do not employ salespeople — the organic word-of-mouth of our comrades has been imperative to our growth. Thereby, we are proud to have donated more than $40,000 to local nonprofits through our YoloShines program.
This is the first year the Enterprise entertained votes for Best Solar Company in Yolo County. Some say, "it's about time solar got its due." We believe it's a signal solar has come of age, particularly since one-in-four Davis homeowners now have solar PV systems.
Best is an superlative, subjective adjective. At risk of sounding trite, here's what we do to earn the trust of our community: Deliver high-quality solar systems installed by a first-rate contractor at a competitive price. Thereby, ensure property owners get what they paid for, and make sure the solar system does what it’s supposed to. We are there every step of the way — from initial assessment to financing to design and engineering to permitting to installation to PG&E interconnection to solar system monitoring. That’s our job, and we both love it and take it seriously.
Finally (and importantly!), congratulations to our friends who also were honored as Best in Yolo County … we’ll have beers soon to celebrate:
- Reed and Susan at Hallmark Inn (Best Hotel), Hallmark Properties (Best Property Management) and Lexington Apartments (Best Apartment Community)
- Matt and Marianne at Physical Edge (Best Physical Therapy)
- Mark at Blake’s Heating and Air Conditioning (Best Heating & Air)
- Marty and Dave at Morse Custom Homes and Remodeling (Best Remodeling Company)
- Bobby at Dos Coyotes (Best Burrito)
- Jennifer and Doby at Davis ACE (Best Garden Supply)
- Jen and Lisa at Fit House (Best Health Club; Best Yoga Studio)
- Thomas at Sudwerk (Best Brewery)
- Jeremy at Brooks Painting (Best Painting Company)
- Eric and Dennis at Nugget Markets (Best Grocery Store, Best Customer Service, Best Place to Buy Wine and Spirits)
- Dave at State Farm (Best Insurance Company)
- Chad at The DeMasi Group (Best Realtor)
- Dr. Smith at Sutter (Best Doctor)
- Joann at Helmus + Baker Optometry (Best Eye Doctor)
- Jeff at First Northern Bank (Best Bank)
It’s a pleasure to do business with you and collectively serve our community.